YOU ARE INVITED TO ATTEND THE OCTOBER 6th THROUGH 7th 2006, NSS REGIONAL SPACE DEVELOPMENT CONFERENCE, TO BE HELD AT THE MARRIOTT HOTEL IN OGDEN, UTAH.
Click here for more information on RSDC speakers
SPONSORED BY L3-COMMUNICATIONS & ATK LAUNCH SYSTEMS
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Breakthrough Propulsion Physics — Including the possibility for star travel at acceptable energies and in acceptable time frames. Work of Greg Meholic and H. David Froning. Zero-point-energy, electrogravitics and future space travel, with Thomas Valone. Faster-than-light breakthroughs, with Bill Gardiner. A special panel discussion as well.
- The Colonization of Mars — With Robert Zubrin
- Space Tourism, Facilities, and Financing — With Royce Jones
- Space Activism to Fulfill our Dreams — With Mark Hopkins
- Solar System Exploration — With Robert Bigelow, NASA Solar System Ambassador of the Salt Lake City Clark Planetarium
- How to Build a Political Consensus for Space and Alienate all Your Friends — With Ben Bova
- The Spirit of Exploration — With Don Piccard. Star Trek character named after his father
- The Heritage of Project Apollo and Our Future in Space — With Tim Miller. Tim is a member of the Front Range L5 NSS Chapter in Denver, CO.
- Development of the CLV for Astronauts Return to the Moon — With Charlie Precourt.
- Heavy Lift Launch Vehicles — With Eric Boethin. He is also a member of the Front Range L5 NSS Chapter in Denver CO.
OCTOBER 6th AND 7th 2006, REGIONAL SPACE DEVELOPMENT CONFERENCE.
The Regional Space Development Conference will be held at the Ogden, Utah Marriott Hotel on Friday, October 6th and Saturday, October 7th. Arrangements should be made with USS Ogden Express to transport participants from the Salt Lake City International Airport to the Ogden Marriott. Cost is $25. ($10 per passenger for additional passengers, on a trip) Ogden is only 30 miles from Salt Lake City. Must phone the USS Ogden Express to make advanced reservations for transportation to and from the Salt Lake City International Airport. Phone 866-745-5438.
The Ogden Marriott Hotel is located at 247 24th Street off Exit 342 from I-15 North Bound. Their phone number is 888-825-3163. Participants will be charged $69 per night (plus 10.6% Utah State Tax) for the Marriott. But reservations, at that rate, must be made by September 15th. The code name for the $69 per night rate is: Utah Space Association.
There will be a Breakthrough Propulsion Physics panel discussion, where participants can discuss faster-than-light travel, and low cost electromagnetic gravitics space transportation, with our four guest speakers on that topic, as well as with Robert Zubrin.
There will be a speaker following each one of the four banquets given.
For directions to the Ogden Marriott, click here.
Adult Registration: $45 on or before September 1, 2006. $80 after that date. Student Rate $30, up to the conference date.
Meals: Adult Rate: $30 Fri. Dinner, $20 Sat. Breakfast, $30 Sat. Lunch, and $30 Sat. Dinner, if meals are purchased separately. The 4 meal package available for $90. Student discount prices: $25 Fri. Dinner, $15 Sat. Breakfast, $25 Sat. Lunch, and $25 Sat. Dinner. The 4 meal package will be $70.
J. DAVID BAXTER
UTAH SPACE ASSOCIATION NSS CHAPTER
378 I STREET
SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH 84103
MAKE CHECK PAYABLE TO UTAH SPACE ASSOCIATION (FOR RSDC 2006).
Please send us your name, address, telephone number, and, if possible, email address.
Please let us know soon if you plan to attend. We have to work out an advanced budget with the Ogden Marriott and our sponsors.
To register online, please fill out the form below and you will be contacted via email or telephone: